When I sang “count your many blessings name them one by one, then you will be surprised what the lord hath done” in my fifth grade I never understood the meaning of that verse in its truest sense. Now I’m older and wiser (?) and there is so much truth to that line which hits me each time I hum those lines. 🙂
I counted my blessings and today I’m thankful and grateful for –
– Who I am and what I’ve turned out to be.
– The family I’ve been blessed with
– Getting to work with the most wonderful people in my current job and the previous one.
– The lovely friends I’m surrounded with.
– The comfortable peaceful trouble free life I’ve been able to lead thanks to my parents again.
– The professional degree I was able to finish with flying colors
– The fact that I had the courage to start and sustain this blog 🙂
– (most importantly) falling head over heels in love with the most amazing, loving and caring guy in the world! 🙂
While I have counted and listed my major blessings I can at this very moment think of a million tiny everyday joys I’m happy and feel blessed about.
This is such a happy and positive vibe generating exercise which you guys must try 🙂 and maybe list down your blessings as comments on this post? 😀
6 thoughts on “Mid week inspiration!”
1. My husband
2. My children
3. My sobriety
5. My whole life and everything about it.
Great post hon. 🙂
Wow 🙂 all of them are the most genuine blessings you’ve counted! Thank you. Brought happiness and a wide smile to my face 😀
Nice post! Very inspiring.
Thanks a ton. Glad you liked it 🙂
🙂 amazing reminders!! Thank you!!
😀 glad you liked it!!!