Guess my excitement when I get nominated for a blogger award one day short of completing one month as a blogger! Mighty cool eh? 😀 The charming anumohan nominated me for this “very inspiring blogger” award! I feel honored and totally kicked that I have been so lovingly accepted into this blogging world, and so soon at that! 😀
Now for the proud moment. Displaying my award! Ha.!
The rules of this award are:
• Thank and link the person who nominated you: Thank you Anuradha. Your enthusiasm and zeal is so contagious and inspiring 🙂
• List the rules and display the award : done and done 🙂
• Share seven facts about yourself
• Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them and provide a link to your post.
• (Optional) You can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
Now for 7 really random-ass facts about me:
1. I hate my foods touching or mixing in my plate. They can have a big socializing party in my tummy, NOT on my plate!
2. For an otherwise lazy girl, Im extremely particular about keeping my feet clean. I wash them a couple of gazillion times everyday
3. I’m a lime soda (salt) type of person. No meal at a cafe or restaurant is complete if I dont have lime soda
4. When I’m feeling down right mental at work I greet my colleagues like this
Yes. Most of them have decided I’m borderline crazy. Teehee!
5. I’m extremely competitive. (Even if its something as basic as breathing I have to be able to breathe longer, steadier and deeper than others. :P) But that’s not the fact I want to highlight. The fact is that I act like winning or losing makes no difference to me. 😛 It does make a difference. Duh.
6. I love Calvin and Hobbes. Yes. I still do. I own the entire hardcover series 😀
7. I feel the reason for my existence in the world is to drink the perfect rasam (a soup like liquid made of tamarind stock) my mom makes. :’D
The list of blogs I loved reading in no particular order include:
6. idealism never goes out of fashion
While most of the above mentioned blogs know not of even my existence, I’ve been incessantly reading every one of their beautiful posts and this is a shout out to them that I really think they are kicking some ass! You’ve all been such an inspiration 🙂