Ha.! Fell in love with this quote the minute I saw it.
We all have our apprehensions about doing that little something we have “been meaning to” but are being chicken about actually doing it. Starting trouble they say.!
• You think you have it in you to write well? You want to start a blog? Do it! I did!
• You think you have some free time and you want to do something for the society? You want to join an NGO? Do it! I did!
• You think you need a hobby to get out of work pressure? You think you might be quite artsy? Do it! I did!
Now how’s that for leading by example? 🙂
Notes to myself:
• No enough time : its just a farce!
• What would people say : honestly, why do you care?
• You think you are doing all that you have been wanting to do : the answer is always “no not yet”. Never be content. Never settle. Challenge yourself to do it and to do it better every single time.