1. Start being judicious about them finances (the problems they create towards the month end…deadly! O.o)
2. Start taking care of my skin. ( World War III : Shilpa vs Acne!)
3. Start shopping on a “oh that’s a versatile piece and I know I want it- go to store – find the blessed piece – scamper back home” basis rather than the “oh my salary is credited lemme aimlessly stroll into the mall – oh I like this oh I like that oh I like the ENTIRE SHOPPP – impulse binge buy every thing I lay eyes on” basis.
3. Read more. Actually let’s make it measurable! Read 12 good books – one a month! (Ya ya blab about it in your stupid blog if that’s what motivation means to you..!) If I might entertain you with a picture which “summarizes” my reading habit.
4. Take up that fondant class I’ve been dreaming of for
looong sometime. Get over the obsession ASAP by 1.knowing I suck at it or 2. Knowing I can give peek-a-boo cakes a run for its money *insert maniacal laugh* (or a pitiful gosh-this-chic-needs-help kinda laugh if you please!)
Hahaha ohhhh I crack myself up! 😂
Honestly the resolution list could go on guys but let’s keep it simple shall we 🙂 I’ve had a lovely 2014 with many ups and very few downs and I hope that’s how things panned out at your end too. Have a happy new year. Stay happy , stay safe , party hardest. Love y’all for loving me so much. Goodnight! 😍😍